Are you looking to start your career for a new, fresh and entrepreneurial company? Do you have what it takes to innovate? Are you looking for a career that is different every single day? Are you good with social media? Then this might be the perfect fit.
EliteDrinks.com is hiring! We are looking to hire a few talented individuals who are really looking to make a stamp on their career with a marketing role. The role is part-time with the option to become full-time subject to business and employee needs.
Who are we?
EliteDrinks.com Limited is an online store, servicing beverages to the UK and European market. The business was established in 2019 and has grown rapidly, achieving remarkable sales in the first 18 months.
EliteDrinks.com is now on a mission to become one of the biggest drinks stores in the UK and we are looking for talented people to join our team. We are not just looking for experience, but we are looking for a pro-active, can-do and resilient attitude.
EliteDrinks.com was named with the intention to be ‘Elite’. This means the best, leading, exclusive. Elite is embedded in our culture. Putting your best work forward, becoming your best at any given moment and embarking on the company’s mission to become one of the best in the UK.
This role, currently, is full-time, work-from-home, working 40 hours a week across 6 days. All you need to start with us is a computer, internet connection, and a mobile phone. The company will be returning to the West London Office in August, so you will need to be able to get to our office site when this happens.
EliteDrinks.com is a contemporary company with modern workplace culture. We embrace technological developments, encourage innovation and believe strongly in flexible working where possible to ensure all employees have a work-life balance. This role is a 6 months contract with the ability to turn into a permanent role and a full-time contract.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Research and develop a marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Develop content of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Build content & manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Build and manage a rich content
- Run regular social promotions, conversation, campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience, preferred but not essential
- 1 - 2 years of marketing and content creation experience preferred, not essential
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative
- Experience with social media
- A passion and strong understanding of the drinks market and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Experience of working with social media platforms. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Passionate about marketing, highly organised, and take a proactive approach to learn.
- Team player who is a strong communicator, but also able to work independently.
- A good general understanding of Marketing
- Self-motivated: Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Have a right to work in the UK
- Training programmes and opportunities for career progression
- Work from home
- We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for overtime and performance-related pay awards or bonuses.
- Flexible working hours
- Gym Reimbursement
- Generous Sick pay
- Dress for your Day, causal dress code
EliteDrinks.com is committed to constantly developing, maintaining, and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in the workplace. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage. We believe strongly that our employees are behind our success and therefore aim to provide a happy, modern, innovative and adaptable culture where our employees can develop and grow with us.
2021-06-30|||London, ENG, UK|||Marketing Team||||||Gxj8KosNHIs_Jlvx|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||range||||||22000|||26000|||true