Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Are you looking to start your career for a new, fresh and entrepreneurial company? Are you looking for a career that is different every single day? Are you good with people? Then this might be the perfect fit.
EliteDrinks.com is hiring! We are looking to hire a few talented individuals who are really looking to make a stamp on their career within the customer service department. The role is part time with the option to become full-time subject to business and employee needs.
Who are we?
EliteDrinks.com Limited is an online store, servicing both alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages to the UK and Europe market. EliteDrinks.com is now on a mission to become one of the biggest drinks stores in the UK and we are looking for talented people to join our team. We are not just looking for experience, but we are looking for pro-active, can-do and resilience attitude. EliteDrinks.com was named with the intention to be ‘Elite’. This means the best, leading, exclusive. Elite is embedded in our culture. Putting your best work forward, becoming your best at any given moment and embarking on the company’s mission to become one of best in the UK.
This role, currently, is part-time, work-from-home, working 25 hours a week across 4 days. All you need to start with us is a computer, internet connection and a mobile phone.
EliteDrinks.com is a contemporary company with modern workplace culture. We embrace technological developments, encourage innovation and believe strongly in flexible working where possible to ensure all employees have a work life balance. This role is 6 months contract with the ability to turn into a permanent role and full-time contract
Customer Service role:
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Recommend potential products or services to suit customer needs
· Manage incoming calls
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
· Manage Live-Chat
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
· Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
· Greet customers warmly
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
· Advise on company information
· Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
· Place or cancel orders
· Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with customers and other stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
· Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred, not essential.
· Friendly, highly organised and take a proactive approach to learning.
· Team player who is a strong communicator, but also able to work independently.
· Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking.
· Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
· Self-motivated: Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
· Ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
· A positive enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
· Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions.
· Have the right to work in the UK
EliteDrinks.com are committed constantly developing, maintaining, and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in the workplace. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage. We believe strongly that our employees are behind our success and therefore aim to provide a happy, modern, innovative and adaptable culture where our employees can develop and grow with us.
2021-06-30|||London|||Customer Service Team||||||9tAp2sB3iv6-SJ7I|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||range||||||||||||false