It's National Punch Day on Monday 20th September, but don't let that stop you from making punch every week!
Here are a few punch recipes to try out tonight! Make sure to set loads of alarms in the morning because these will PUNCH YOU OUT!
1. STRAWBERRY APPLE JUNGLE JUICE 🧃🍎🍏 🍓
1 Bottle of Vodka (70cl)
1 Bottle of Sourz Apple Liqueur (70cl)
1 Bottle of White Rum
2 Bottles of Strawberry Fizzy Drink (1lt)
Green Apples (Sliced)
- Slice strawberries, green apples, and lemons. Place into the base of a pitcher or serving container.
- Pour over vodka, rum, sourz apple, and strawberry fizzy drinks.
- Stir well and serve chilled.
2. CARIBBEAN RUM PUNCH 🏝🍹
1 Large Cup of Orange Juice
1 Large Cup of Pineapple Juice
1/4 Cup of Lime Juice
1/4 Dark Rum
1/2 Cup of Grenadine
- In a pitcher, combine the juices, the rum, and the grenadine. Stir. Pour into ice-filled glasses and serve with an orange slice
3. Pina Colada Sangria 🍹
1 Bottle of White Wine
75ml Malibu or Bacardi Coconut Rum
One Can of Pineapple Chunks (Keep the Juice!)
One Can of Fruit Cocktail Pieces
- Drop fruits in the base of a pitcher and pour in white wine, coconut rum, and pineapple juice.
- Stir well and enjoy whilst the sun is out!
We hope you enjoy these drinks! Tag us on Instagram, Twitter or Instagram if you make any of them! We love seeing your recreations :)